Skip to content
- Approximately 124 hrs online work
- 10 hours of on campus checkpoints
Requirements To Enroll
How to Enroll
Tuition & Testing
- Students must be registered by DHHS as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Be at least 18 years old
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Never been convicted of any non-alcohol, drug-related misdemeanor or felony
- Paid in Full: $750
- Includes tuition, online study materials, practice test, exam application, one state exam
- Payment Plan - $800
- $410 (1st payment) is due at the time of registration
- $175 (2nd payment) is due by the end of 2nd week of class
- $115 (3rd payment) is due by the 5th week of class
- $100 (4th payment) is due by the 8th week of class
- Drug test - $45 through Arcpoint Labs (info given during class)
- Any registration or background check fees through DHHS
- Curriculum created by National Healthcareer Association, CHI Heath and Quality Career Pathways
- Approved by Nebraska Board of Pharmacy
- ExCPT exam administered by National Heathcareer Association (Accepted in all states that require national certification)
- Self-reported measure of confidence within each lesson
- 80% or above required on all summative end of lesson quizzes
- In class reviews – remediation if necessary
- One ExCPT exam fee is included in tuition. Students will self-register to take the exam.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.